FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS INTERNATIONAL
For any questions, comments or concerns you have, we are here to help. Below are some FAQs that might help, otherwise please email email@example.com
What payment methods do you accept?
Use any of our growing list of payments in France to fund your PayPal account. Once you have funded your PayPal account, you can use our single-click Paypal express feature to speed through checkout.
What can REVOLVE do if the package is lost?
- Packages are rarely lost. However, if a parcel does not arrive please contact customer service to file a lost package report.
Can I receive free international shipping if my order is less than 200 Euros after applying a discount?
- Free international is available if the order total at checkout, after discounts, is 200 Euros or more.
What do I need to include with my return?
- We only ask that you include a copy of your invoice inside the return package along with the item(s) you’re returning (unworn, with original tags).
I have ordered the wrong item/size by mistake. Can I edit my order?
- Unfortunately, we are not able to change out the items in an order once the order has been placed. We can however cancel an order at any point before it ships out. You can then place a new order for the correct product. To cancel an item you can log in to your purchase history and click the cancel button, or contact our customer service team with your request.
- SIZE AVAILABILITY
- I found an item I would like to purchase however my size is not showing up.
- Our website is in real time. All available sizes are displayed online. If your size is not showing up, it is unfortunately out of stock. If the item is a sale item we are not able to re-order it. However, if the item is regular-priced, you can submit a special order inquiry on the item’s page where it says ‘can’t find your size’ and our Special Orders Department will look into the availability of the item for you.